Once in awhile we have those moments when frustration and anger builds up. Managing our emotions can be tricky sometimes and I often turn to my essential oils to help release negative feelings and help replace them with positive feelings. Essential oils, especially diffusing certified pure therapeutic grade, is a great way to help change your mood and emotions or your loved ones.
1. Serenity: Serenity is calming and soothing and helps alleviate anxiety, reduces cortisol, and helps ease nervous tension.
2. Citrus Bliss: Citrus Bliss is invigorating and promotes physical energy. It has antidepressant qualities and helps ease nervous tension.
3. Balance: Balance promotes balance and grounding consoling, helps rid of feelings of anger, promotes positive attitude and release emotional blocks.
4. Elevation: Elevation is inspiring and encouraging, has antidepressant qualities, relieves stress and invokes cheerful feelings.
5. Bergamot: Bergamot helps relieve feelings of despair and promotes optimism.
6. Lemon: Lemon improves ability to focus, restores energy, and promotes buoyancy.
7. Peppermint: Peppermint helps you see the positive in the situation and helps increase joy.